by preparing or practicing your speech the six points to check include;
1. use a mirror. mirror will you to gain courage and see how you will be looking while presenting your speech.
2. relax. you should be relaxed first such that you can not stammer or you can be skipping some words while recording or presenting your speech.
3. smiling. you should show smile to the audience so as your speech will not be boring and as well can make people laugh.
4. practise. practise makes perfect, what you have practised you will not be struggling to do it because you very well that it will not be perfect.
5. get the feedback. you get the feedback of what you have done from your friends or guests. if it was nice speech or recording they will tell you but if it was bad they will also tell you so that you can rectify.
6. confidence. you should have confidence of what you are saying.
when reading the sentence carefully it says,"hope is a thing with feathers" it's like saying: hope is a thing like feathers
get what i'm saying? instead of using a smilie like or as they use "with"
it would be nice enough if i got brainly .