Ineed ! (1) divorce has serious negative consequences. (2) first, social adjustment after the divorce is a troublesome time. (3) the former couple often finds that starting to date again can be nerve-racking. (4) also, married friends may exclude singles from social plans. (5) secondly, emotional difficulties among the original family members are common. (6) feelings of guilt and resentment may persist between the former husband and wife. (7) at the same time, children may be confused and hurt; many also feel guilty, imagining that they were somehow to blame for the divorce. (8) a third consequence is that financial adjustments are necessary. (9) alimony, child support, and property dispersal must be dealt with. (10) also, the high fees that lawyers charge can be a burden. 1. in general, the major details of this passage are a. negative consequences of divorce. b. serious problems that lead to divorce. c. ways to deal with divorce. d. emotional difficulties that arise from divorce.
1. "Divorce has serious negative consequences" "Social Asjustment" "Nerve racking to date agin " "Emotional distress" "Feelings of guilt " "Children confused.
2. "Social Asjustment" "Nerve racking to date agin " "Emotional distress" "Feelings of guilt " "Children confused.
3. (Give an example) Like Financial problems, In the relationship there may be many parts that feel unconnected , In some sad cases, husbands may just stop loving their wifes.
4. Talking with others ( Or therapists) Writing goals trying to talk about the oppostie partner alot.
5. You may feel feelings of guilt, or pressure, or a matter of difference compared to others.
do i dare, or should i, or maybe i should anything similar to these statements would be correct
you can use this site to summarize your ideas, exotic animals do not make good pets.