Which of the following best explains why stability is an important skill for athletes? a. without good stability, athletes cannot participate in sports. b. without good stability, athletes are too clumsy to perform well. c. good stability athletes improve their speed. d. good stability athletes deal with their injuries.
b. without good stability, athletes are too clumsy to perform well.
a mother eats twice as much to support her growing fetus
limiting sugar intake in a mother with gestational diabetes, switching from diving to swimming. depending on whether the patient is normal weight, over weight or gain will differ depending on that.
for me i would
1. break up the project into simpler tasks
2. prioritize the tasks
3. create an action plan
4. create a schedule
5. delegate work
this would be logical sequence, because:
1. i need to know what the simple tasks are
2. i need to know which ones need to be done in order of importance
3. make a plan to get everything done in the correct order
4. set up the times and days for completion
5. hand out tasks to other to get it all done.