6) The country with largest need for educational improvements would be Somalia mainly because war, gender inequality and poverty. Unicef data show that Somalia has the lowest enrolment rates for primary school-aged children. Only the 30% of the children population are on school and from them only the 40% are females. Of the rural area only 18% of the child population attends school
7) The dominant language group of Sub-Saharan Africa from the options given is Bantu. Swahili and the Bantu languages are considered the major languages of Africa.
8) The most logical conclusion about literacy rates in Kenya and Sudan is: Female students in Sudan have greater access to educational opportunities than female students in Kenya.On both countries girls still have reduced access to education because of cultural beliefs and traditions. They do not attend or leave school at young ages
9)Females has traditionally lacked access to education in Africa for a long time girl have been unable to access education. And currently that is still reflected in the percentages of the female populations that have received education. Likewise, traditions and practices (such as child marriage and female genital mutilation/cutting) that isolate women from education persist.
This is highlighted by poverty and poor access to school
10)Ethnic Groups is the term refers to a group of human beings whose members identify with one another based on common ancestry and culture
11)Most peoples of sub-Saharan Africa speak a language that is part Swahili family
12)The best explanation for how Islam spread in sub-Saharan Africa, from the option listed, is trade, specially in the colonial era . But is important to know that followed a different path within the different areas.
13)Using the chart given and from the options listed, we could conclude that basic education is still stressed in boys more than it is in girls. As you can read schooling is later in males than females and literacy rates are higher on all the countries listed.
14)International trade refers to a country's access to goods and services that help make up a vibrant and active economy. The international trade is defined as the movement of goods and services between two or more nations.
15) Due to the information given that a higher literacy rate will have a positive effect on a nation's standard of living. Currently human capital is considerable in economic growth. Individual knowledge, skills and competences help growth economic activity
16) The Bantu migrations are most closely associated with the spreading of cultures in Africa.It involved the diffusion of knowledge and language between close population.
The reason why this is so is because females have always been the neglected gender. This isn't any different in Africa and for that reason they were also traditionally neglected and lacked proper education there as well.
judaism, christianity and islam, are all abrahamic religions and therefore have in common the hebrew idea of a single god which is the source of all morality. the idea of the covenant is only related to judaism, while dharma is a concept of indian religions and the four noble truths are basic principles of buddhism.