ask goog great chance of finding the solution there
divided 3/4 and 6
2. angles qrt and qst both measures 156 degrees.
we have been given a diagram of a circle and we are told that measure of arc qvt is 156 degrees.
we can see from our given diagram that angle qrt and angle qst subtends to arc qvt.
since we know that angles subtended by the same arc at the circumference are always equal.
by angle subtended by same arc theorem, measure of angle qrt and angle qst will be equal to the measure of arc qvt.
therefore, angles qrt and qst both measures 156 degrees and 2nd statement is the correct choice.
answer: what is the conflict?
*what has happened to new york city?
*what is in the time capsule?
* what did the kidz see that gave them hope?
*what will they do with what they find?
* how will they save the city?
* what challenges will they face along the way?
*what big choice will they make at the climax of the story?
* what lesson do they learn at the end of the story?